Coworking Space: The New Era of Office Space
We are living in the era of the “entrepreneur,” and we now have large groups of independent workers managing their careers and work spaces they choose to work in. In today’s work spaces, a flexible work location is more important than a personalized office. Because of this more workers, small business’, and entrepreneurs are bringing their teams to coworking spaces. Here, teams thrive in a variety of diversity that create a robust work space for entrepreneurs and start-ups of the 21st century.
With 35 percent of the US labor force classified as independent workers and expecting to rise over the next few years, coworking space will continue to become the new era of office space for small and large companies alike. Coworking spaces are beginning to make their space even more appealing to business’ by offering amenities typically only found in large corporate offices. Amenities at coworking spaces range from Hardware, Labs, Printing Stations, 3D printers, Game Rooms, War Rooms, Technology Enhanced Board Rooms, Full Service Kitchens, Living Quarters, Cafes, In-house Networking events and the list goes on. These amenities are making it increasingly easy for small businesses to offset risk and provide companies the opportunity to make long term commercial real estate leases a thing of the past.
So what do coworking spaces provide for their members?
- Separating Work from Home: Working from home isn’t for the vast majority of professionals. It takes a truly disciplined person to stay on task working from home, there are simply to many distractions. TV, fridge time, and household chores will always present possible distractions. Coworking space is an affordable alternative to working from home. Separating work and home life are extremely important to the successful professionals and business owners of today and coworking space provides the perfect solution.
- Enhancing your Effectiveness:Coworking space reduces sick days and improves productivity. Research shows that people who use coworking spaces are more effective because of the environment they are working in. Coworking spaces decrease sick days, improve work ethic, and increase productivity.
- Avoid loneliness and get Inspired from Like-Minded People:When you work alone you’re creating an isolating environment that can affect your mood. Coworking with others provides you with a social aspect that human beings thrive in, it also provides the opportunity to feed off of someone’s positive day when your day isn’t going as smoothly. Members of a coworking space are part of forward thinking work centers and those are exactly the kind of people you want to be surrounded by.
- Create an amazing network: Coworking spaces are a great place to meet professionals from a variety of backgrounds and professions. Coworking space will provide a network of professionals that will boost your network and connect you with the most relevant people for your business, ranging from clients, suppliers or even business partners.
- Making you Take Your Business Seriously:Ever hear the expression “dress to impress” or “you’re only as productive as your environment”? Working in your pajamas decreases your productivity, you’re basically telling yourself not to get into work mode. Using a coworking space will make you aware of your appearance and clothing, we all like to look nice for others. When you take the time to go to travel to a coworking space every day you’re subconsciously reminding yourself to remember the value of the money you’re spending on your business and why your skills and talents are useful to your business.
- Improving your Social Life:Coworking spaces typically host some really amazing networking events. The good coworking spaces work to bring the business to you by hosting events, trainings, and shark tank style meetings that bring Angel Investors in to hear your business ideas. “Normal” 9-5 jobs provide people with the opportunity to meet others and make friendships and a coworking environment not only allows you to meet new people and make friendships but coworking space also enables you to enhance your business through networking events.
- Reducing Uncertainty:Most professionals working remotely will try to find the perfect coffee shop to work from. Trying to find a place that isn’t going to be crowded, the internet is fast & working, and the noise level isn’t unbearable can be challenging. Coworking spaces usually have isolated phone rooms, video conferencing rooms, and quiet areas to conduct phone calls. Most coworking spaces are also available for use 24/7. Coworking space provides you and your business with more stability which leads to a more happy and productive persona.
- Impressing your Network. Coworking spaces are a great option to conduct important meetings with your clients and associates because they offer board rooms, meeting rooms, and casual sitting areas to conduct business at. These areas are typically included with a coworking space membership and leave a much better impression on your clients than your home office or local coffee shop will leave. Coworking Spaces have conference rooms that typically boast conference calling, video conferencing, and all the latest tech gadgets to make your presentations impressive and successful.
- Reducing Costs & Adding Flexibility. Renting a coworking space makes a lot more financial sense than jumping into a long lease with mountains of unneeded overhead. Renting an office includes taking care of installing infrastructure and taking care of utility bills that drain cash and time. In a coworking space environment your coworking space provides all the services inside your membership price eliminating the heavy burdens of conducting business. Coworking spaces allow you to gain membership to all the amenities your business needs to succeed for a day, a week or a month. Bottom line is Coworking spaces allow you to focus on what counts: Your work.
- Accessible expert help when needed.The best minds are found inside of coworking spaces and when you need a service for your business you won’t have to walk more than 30 feet to find what you’re looking for. After you spend some time to build your social network in a coworking space, you can approach your fellow coworking space professionals for advice on a wide range of topics like social media and digital marketing, programming, design, IT services, legal help, but I think you’re getting the picture here.
Helping you Work in Comfort. In coworking space kitchen areas offer free coffee, cooking options, and fridges to help cut down on dining costs. It’s easy to save money in coworking spaces because unlike an internet cafe or your favorite coffee shop where small purchases add up, a coworking space lets you know what you will pay upfront. Coworking space is less expensive than your 3 cups of coffee each day and the coffee is always free here. Visit Endeavor Innovative Workspaces today!